Tuesday, August 10, 2004

A HEART AT PEACE

August 9, 2004

Hi everyone,

For those who became concerned, here is an update. Three days later, I am feeling pretty much fine. I've had a bothersome mitral valve problem since I was young, so this episode was not reallly a surprise. The intensity and duration were the surprise. I attribute that partially to the stress of what we are doing, and the doctor says that my thyroid was contributing to the problem at this point.

The ol' thyroid is now under better control and I'm experimenting with new mindsets and attitudes of perception that will result in greater relaxation during the changes.

All is well. All will continue to be well. Everything is in its right place. For some reason, I am at peace with the perfection of absolutely everything. Perhaps the health crisis created a context within which our personal instability looks like a piece of cake. No matter what the reason, I am grateful for reprieve from anxiety.
* * * * * *

No comments: