Thursday, April 19, 2007

Miss Popularity

I've been DISCOVERED.

I've been doing the work I do for years, decades actually. Holistic energy healing is the general category of my work. In the last few years, it has gotten to be much more accurate and helpful than previously.

Suddenly, in 2007, everybody took notice. All my clients are referring me to their friends and relatives, who then refer me to their other friends. I'm so booked, I barely have a moment to do anything other than work or related paperwork, or planning for classes that I'm giving.

I love what I do! That's the good part. It's amazing to get paid for doing something that feels like a privilege to do. This is just an adjustment period, as I juggle like crazy.

My apologies for not blogging more, at least to explain my sudden absence. I'll be back soon!

with love to all,
The Wandering Willow

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm delighted! As one starved of time for different reasons, I understand entirely. Don't become a total stranger, though - we need a bit of healing from you now & then too!

Bonnie said...

Thanks, Dick! You never give up on me, do you. I'll be able to spend a little more time touring the Blogosphere after May.

Wandering Willow said...

Great... I just wrote a nice new post that really means a lot to me, and I can't get it to post here. It keeps taking me to some other blank version of Wandering Willow. What could be going on in Bloggerland???

Stay tuned, everybody, and more will appear eventually.